Below is the beer list for 2018. Beer list subject to change based on availability. Each station also serves Miller Lite – an American Classic Light Beer.
Flying Dog station
1) Snake Dog IPA
– One of the forefathers of Flying Dog, reformatted to a modernized hop approach. A classic local IPA.
2) The Truth Imperial IPA
– At 8.7% and backed by a triumphant 120 IBU, this beer gets the point across loud and clear. It’s the Truth.
3) Tropical Bitch Belgian IPA
– The almighty Raging Bitch takes a tropical getaway. Pineapple and orange are infused in this Belgian IPA.
Heavy Seas station
1) Loose Cannon IPA
– The iconic local favorite, and arguably the beer that started the local craft beer movement. Hopped three ways, this IPA is suitable for any occasion.
2) AmeriCannon Double Dry-Hopped Pale Ale
– The latest addition to the lineup, this double dry-hopped pale ale is zesty, yet approachable.
3) Siren Noire
– A robust, Imperial Chocolate Stout Aged in used bourbon barrels. With all this fried chicken, a little decadence is a welcomed sight.
1) Poor Righteous IPA
– An East Coast representation of the IPA. Perfectly balanced between hop and malt.
2) Feed the Monkey Hefeweizen
– Old school German heritage takes a different approach in this tweaked wheat beer. Mandarin oranges are added, eliminating the necessity of the fruit garnish.
3) Masque of Anarchy
– London is calling. It’s hard to find a brown ale these days, at least a new one. Toffee and subtle chocolate are backed by a nutty finish.
1) Two Hearted
– This brew got quite the accolade last year. #1 beer in America according to the Brewer’s Association. This is literally the best IPA.
– This beer signifies that warm weather is here. This isn’t your stereotypical summer fruit beer, this beer has bite and a sessionability that makes it stand out nation-wide.
3) Larry’s Latest Sour
– A dry-hopped kettle soured wheat beer. Tangy acidic flavors are sliced with a firm hop profile.
– A California-style IPA, meaning high in hops, low in malt backbone. An approachable 5.9% ABV makes this one an easy choice for having another, and another…
2) Beyond the Galaxy IPA
– A Galaxy dry-hopped IPA. Lush in zesty, grapefruit and pine flavor, backed by a subtle tropical, pineapple finish.
3) Good to Gose
– Terrapin’s latest year round beer. Grapefruit goes toe to toe with this naturally acidic, salt based wheat beer.
Atlas Brew Works station
1) Naptown Lager
– What’s this? A beer for Annapolis? Yes indeed! Light, crisp, refreshing, all things suitable for a nice day in Naptown.
2) Dance of Days
– A Citra and Mosaic hopped pale wheat ale. Firm citrus flavors are matched with a pleasant, wheat finish.
3) Ponzi IPA
– A West Coast-style IPA brewed by your friends in DC. Tropical citrus-like hop characteristics flow throughout each sip.