Naptown BarBAYq Beer List
We are excited to offer these beers to be at this year’s barBAYq. (Beer subject to change)
Atlas Brew Works Dance of Days
– A Citra and Mosaic hopped pale wheat ale. Firm citrus flavors are matched with a pleasant, wheat finish.
Bells Two Hearted
– This brew got quite the accolade last year. #1 beer in America according to the Brewer’s Association. This is literally the best IPA.
Flying Dog The Truth Imperial IPA
– At 8.7% and backed by a triumphant 120 IBU, this beer gets the point across loud and clear. It’s the Truth.
Heavy Seas AmeriCannon Double Dry-Hopped Pale Ale
– The latest addition to the lineup, this double dry-hopped pale ale is zesty, yet approachable.
Jailbreak Feed the Monkey Hefeweizen
– Old school German heritage takes a different approach in this tweaked wheat beer. Mandarin oranges are added, eliminating the necessity of the fruit garnish.
Monument City 51 Rye IPA
– True to the nature of the rye whiskey, the mash breakdown consists of 51% rye. Spiced, earthy flavors are intertwined with zesty hop character.
Leinenkugel Summer Shandy